Queen of Peace Pilgrimages LLC
P.O. Box 222
Arvada, CO 80001
Please carefully read the following information and conditions which outline the limitations of our liability. Your payment for a tour shall constitute your absolute consent to all the provision listed herewith.
1. RESERVATIONS: Reservationsare made upon a receipt of $500.00 deposit per person. Balance is due no later than 90 days prior to departure.
2. PAYMENT INFORMATION: Prices are based on cash payments. Credit cards may be accepted as a convenience to our clients with a credit card fee of .035%.
3. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: A valid US passport is required. Visas are not required for US and Canadian citizens traveling to Croatia and Slovenia.
4. AIR TRANSPORTATION: Transportation is in economy class on regularly scheduled carriers. Fares are based on low promotional air fares and are subject to change.
5. CANCELLATION: You have the right to cancel a reservation, but cancellation charges will apply.
6. OPTIONAL CANCELLATION INSURANCE: Details will be provided upon receipt of your initial deposit if interested. Insurance is strongly recommended for those with any known health conditions.
7. RESPONSIBILITY CLAUSE: The tour participant understands that he or she has no claim against Adriatic Tours (also known as Adriatic Travel and Adriatic Pilgrimages), for any delay or damage to or loss of property or baggage or injury to or death of persons due to any neglect or willful act of a direct air carrier, hotel, bus company, steamship or cruise company, railroad, transportation company or service company of any kind, or any other person or persons rendering any of the services being offered in connection with these tours. Further, Adriatic Tours advises that it has no ownership interest whatsoever in any hotel, restaurant, bus company or transportation or service company of any kind outside the USA, nor does it have any employee outside the USA. You may see the name Adriatic affixed to motor vehicles, on signs around the hotel or elsewhere. This use of our name is purely for reasons of identification and does not denote ownership, supervision, or control by Adriatic Tours in any way. Adriatic Tours and its overseas representatives reserve the right without notice to change, amend or cancel any part or all of the tour and to make such changes as may be necessary. The suppliers providing transportation and sight-seeing arrangements, transfers, excursions and hotel accommodations for the tour program are independent contractors and are not agents or employees of Adriatic Tours. Please note that all coupons, receipts and tickets as issued or delivered by suppliers mentioned above and all arrangements for transport or conveyance, or for hotel accommodation are made by them as AGENTS FOR THE TOUR MEMBER on the express condition that they shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned either by reason of defect in any vehicle, or through the act or the fault of any company or person in conveying the tour member, or of any hotel proprietor or employee, or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour or otherwise in connection therewith. Adriatic Tours and its suppliers, contracted for services reserve the right to refuse to accept or retain any person whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of a tour, or Adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers. Adriatic Tours, its agents and suppliers shall be under no liability to any such person for refund, compensation, or any other matters arising.